Current Research Studies
There are two ways to volunteer to participate in research at CB3:
1. Join the CB3 Research Participant Volunteer Registry!
Adding your name or name(s) of your dependent(s) means you may be contacted and invited to participate in research studies at CB3 for which you may be eligible based on basic demographic information. Each time you are contacted, you will be told about the study, and then you can decide if you would like to participate. You are never obligated to participate.
Click here for more information about the registry, and click the button below to join!
2. Below are studies currently recruiting participants. Contact the researchers directly!
- Cerebral Hemodynamics (fNIRS) During Orofacial and Hand Sensorimotor Tasks in Neurotypical Adults
Assess your brain's response to touch stimulation and motor tasks of the face and hand using safe, non-invasive brain imaging technologies
- Emotion Processing Study
A study about emotion processing
- Psychology Experiment
Make simple judgments about images of faces and objects.
- Teen Brain Development Study
- Child MRI Study
Study to determine which regions of the brain are involved in children's learning
- Heart Rate Variability Study
Study how preschoolers' emotional reactivity relates to their learning
- Social and Emotional Brain Development Study
Study of how the social and emotional aspects of children develop.