Current Research Studies
There are two ways to volunteer to participate in research at CB3:
1. Join the CB3 Research Participant Volunteer Registry!
Adding your name or name(s) of your dependent(s) means you may be contacted and invited to participate in research studies at CB3 for which you may be eligible based on basic demographic information. Each time you are contacted, you will be told about the study, and then you can decide if you would like to participate. You are never obligated to participate.
Click here for more information about the registry, and click the button below to join!
2. Below are studies currently recruiting participants. Contact the researchers directly!
- Aging & Spatial Memory Study
Study how memory changes as people age.
- Psychology Experiment
Make simple judgments about images of faces and objects.
- Physiology and Politics Research Study
Study examining the unconscious and physiological underpinnings of people's political and social attitudes.
- Political Attitudes and Cognition Lab fMRI Study
Study of political preferences through MRI scans.
- Emotion Processing Study
A study of emotion processing in older adults.
- Heart Rate Variability Study
Study how preschoolers' emotional reactivity relates to their learning
- Spatial Memory Study
Study investigating children's memory for locations.
- Social and Emotional Brain Development Study
Study of how the social and emotional aspects of children develop.
- Preschool Brain and Behavior Study
Study of how young children learn, remember, and solve problems as they develop
- Toddler Sleep Study
Study of how sleep is related to toddler behavior.