We are currently updating this list. More publications will be available soon.
Dennis Molfese, Ph.D.
- (2010) Executive Function Skills of 6 to 8 Year Olds- Brain and Behavioral Evidence and Implications for School Achievement
- (2009) Sleep-Disordered Breathing Affects Auditory Processing in 5-7 Year-Old Children- Evidence From Brain Recordings
- (2007) Smoking during Pregnancy Affects Speech-Processing Ability in Newborn Infants
- (2005) Multichannel Fusion Models for the Parametric Classification of Differential Brain Activity
- (2004) Development of Auditory Event-Related Potentials in Young Children and Relations to Word-Level Reading Abilities at Age 8 Years
- (2000) Predicting Dyslexia at 8 Years of Age Using Neonatal Brain Responses
- (1985) The Right Hemisphere and Temporal Processing of Consonant Transition Durations- Electrophysiological Correlates